Saturday, February 22, 2014

Koi Fish

Hi guys!

Just a quick post to share my.. uhm.. somewhat a fail mani. It's not too bad, but I'm not liking the color combo, and the reverse stamping I did here. Although, I'm loving the MoYou plate I used. It's from Suki collection, plate 09. I hesitated in buying MoYou plate, but a dear friend lend me one of her plate to try out. I have to say, it's amazing! I'll be using it for another mani, for sure!




The background is a saran wrap mani with piCture pOlish Twinkle, Sky, and Tiffany.


Have a great weekend and stay warm! It's been snowing here all day, so I'll just be watching Netflix in my warm and comfy bed!

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. I like this, I don't think it is a fail...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, yeah I guess it's not a complete fail. Just didn't turn out as I pictures in my head.

      Delete