Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Swatches: piCture pOlish Badass

Hi guys!

Tonight I have one of piCture pOlish new collaboration shade. Totally an impulse buy (which I don't regret), as I always tend to choose a brighter shade, but this time I picked the darkest one. But can you blame me? I got to have it just because of the name. So I can say 'I have badass nails!' :p
Anyway, Badass is created in collaboration with Shelly from Sassy Shelly, you can read all about what inspired her and the process in making this polish here

This is one of the first reformulated piCture pOlish, from 3 free to 5 free. This is advertised as a holographic, I believe. But the holo didn't come from spectraflair, which explains why I didn't see any rainbow holo forming in the bottle, just tons of multi color sparkles which actually micro flakies. The formula, as expected, is great. Two coats gave me full opacity, and it's easy to work with. Once on the nail and the light hits it, I could immediately see the holographic effect. It's not a linear holo, more like... A-England kinda holo. Very pretty! 

piCture pOlish Badass

piCture pOlish Badass

piCture pOlish Badass

piCture pOlish Badass
All the new collaboration shades are available to purchase from piCture pOlish website and their network worldwide. Mine was purchased from Nail Polish Canada.

XO
Novi

3 comments: