Saturday, August 3, 2013

Neon Pinwheel

Happy Weekend!!

Did you know that today is the first International Nail Art Day (INAD)? Yup, today! The idea came from this IGer @nailsbymimi. So I sure want to participate. Plus, I just got several China Glaze Sunsational jelly that I can't wait to use. I'm practicing my free hand skill again for this design, nothing too complicated though. I've been wanting to try a pinwheel design, and I think doing it with neon colors would look so much fun!

I did the pinwheel on my middle and ring nails with Are You Jelly?, You Drive Me Coconuts, and Highlight of My Summer. Then I outlined them with black polish (China Glaze Liquid Leather). On my pinkie is You Drive Me Coconuts, 3 coats. Are You Jelly? on my index nails, 3 coats. Highlight of My Summer on my thumb, 2 coats. All without white base, except for nails with design on them.






These are so much brighter in person! You can see that my hand still a little shaky, but I will keep practicing and hopefully get better :)

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool! Definitely fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and really bright!! Neon is just impossible to photograph!

      Delete