Saturday, August 10, 2013

Serum No.5 Day Glow And Cute Devil Stamp

Hi guys!!

I still have several OPI San Francisco shades to show you, but decided to post them next week. I need some bright nails after wearing those fall shades. I've been dying to try this glow in the dark polish for a while, I just wanted to be sure I can photograph its gitd effect. 
Serum No.5 Day Glow is a pale lemon yellow, that glows bright Yellow-ish green. The formula is not smooth like creme polish, the glow particle gives it kind of a soft textured looking surface. It dries to a matte finish, top coat will smooth everything out and gives you a normal looking creme finish. I used 4 thin coats here, without white base. Dry time is pretty quick, and it doesn't feel thick even though I used so many coats. 

Without top coat

With top coat


I know it's not October yet, but I just feel like using these stamp designs from Bundle Monster BM-305 to have a fun looking glow in the dark nails ;) The little devil looks so cute!! I used OPI Incognito in Sausalito for the stamps (told ya I'll be stamping with it).






And here's the glow in the dark pics! Sorry for the grainy looking photos, I just figured out the setting to take a pic in the dark, I'm not sure yet why they turned out this way. At least I'm getting the effect on the pics, for now :)






I purchased this directly from Serum No.5 during their first anniversary sale. You can also get this from Harlow&Co and their other authorized stockist here.

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. Day Glow is so cool! I've been wanting to get it, but haven't yet. I love the stamp you used! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete