Friday, August 16, 2013

My Picks Of OPI San Francisco Collection

Hi guys!

So last week I posted swatches of 4 out of 7 OPI San Francisco collection. Today I'm going to show you the rest of them. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my choices. I probably want 1 or 2 more, but haven't decided yet. Below is the collage of all my 7 OPI San Francisco shades :)


To see more swatches of Muir Muir On The Wall & Haven't The Foggiest, go here.
To see more swatches of Dining Al Frisco & Incognito in Sausalito, go here.

Embarca-Dare Ya!, a pretty shimmery magenta. No issue with formula, I used 2 coats and top coat here.


Embarca-Dare Ya!

Embarca-Dare Ya!
Peace&Love&OPI, one of my favorite from the collection! Duochrome polish that shifts from grey-ish green to mauve. Can be a little brush-strokey, but doesn't look too obvious once it dries. I used 2 coats and top coat here.


Peace&Love&OPI

Peace&Love&OPI
Alcatraz..Rocks, a grey based textured polish with TONS of sparkles in it! Absolutely gorgeous! I like textured polish since first time they were out, and I usually prefer to wear them as is, without top coat. This time I actually like it better with top coat. My pics don't do it justice!


Alcatraz..Rocks (no top coat)

Alcatraz..Rocks (no top coat)

Alcatraz..Rocks (with top coat)

Alcatraz..Rocks (with top coat)
I did some nail art a few days ago with all these 3 shades, just in case you missed it, go here to check it out! Which ones are your pick from this collection? Let me know in the comment :)

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Alcatraz... Rocks is amazing!! I may have to go back to pick up Incognito in Sausalito. ;) I was thinking about getting Peace & Love & OPI, but I don't know if I'll ever wear it.

    ReplyDelete