Thursday, August 15, 2013

Intersected Purple Diamond

Hi guys!

Today I have another tape mani to share with you. My idea was to make an intersected diamond shape, but when I showed it to my bf, he said 'is that an eye? a slanty asian eye?' which he of course refers to me! Lol! Anyway, I'm sticking with my idea and call it a diamond shape :p
I did the lines with help from scotch tape and striping tape. Had bubbles incident on my index nail and had to re-do it, hate when that happen. Sometimes I'm so scared the top coat is going to smear the design, I ended up having too much top coat on it.









Product used:
Dior Lilac Colorvision 398
piCture pOlish Violet Femme
Zoya Aurora
For my thumb I just used Violet Femme layered with Cirque XX. So sparkly!


I think this looks cool, especially in person when I can't see the imperfections like it's shown on pics, haha! It kills me when I failed to make crisp lines! 
Well, what do you think of this mani? is it something you'd want to wear? :)

XO
Novi

2 comments: