Friday, August 2, 2013

Sparkly Swirls With Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle

Hi guys!!

Are you excited for the weekend?? Today I want to share with you this really sparkly mani I just did. I wasn't going to do any post today, since my cuticles really need a break, I've been slathering them with cuticle oil last night. But I just had to change my nails.. bad habit? Meh :p I thought it might be ok if I do something that doesn't require heavy clean up around the cuticles. I chose Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle and a black nail polish (here I used China Glaze Liquid Leather) for this mani. And this is what I did..





The design is suppose to look more swirly than that. Between my mediocre free-hand skill and choosing a microglitter polish to do the design, this is what I could come up with ;D I'm not disappointed cause it still look pretty! I mean, just look at those sparkles!!





Girly Bits is an indie brand from Canada, so if you're local you can purchase this directly from their online shop. Or, you can also find it from online retailer such as Llarowe and Harlow&Co. Mine was purchased from Llarowe.


XO
Novi

8 comments:

  1. Love that sparkle! Drooling :D
    And you freehanded that? I could have sworn it was a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is one of my fave nail art looks I have seen in a while! So classy and sparkly! and PINK! Just how I love my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkle! Wow, you free handed this?! It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this came out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete