Friday, August 16, 2013

Colors by Llarowe Burnt Sugar

Hi guys!!

I couldn't decide on what post I want to make today, but then I was reminded that tomorrow Llarowe is having a restock and launch of her own line, Colors by Llarowe. So I wanted to share this pretty that I bought from her last pre-order, Burnt Sugar.

Burnt Sugar is a holographic dark brown polish. The formula has a jelly-ish feeling for me when I applied it. Dried very glossy, I didn't use top coat for the pictures here. First coat is a little streaky, I used 3 thin coats to even everything out. I can't say how much I love this one! In the shade, it doesn't appear cloudy or frosty like most holo is when you can't see their rainbow goodness. I'm really pleased with it!


Let's show you pictures! All pics are taken in a light box. It's a cloudy day, so I couldn't take sunlight pics.



Burnt Sugar


Burnt Sugar

Burnt Sugar

Burnt Sugar
Colors by Llarowe retails from USD6.00 - USD12.00. You can see their full selection here. And just in case you're wondering, the new website seems to be working much better now. At least it does for me! :)

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is pretty amazing! I've never seen holo polish that glossy on its own.

      Delete