Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour

Hi guys!

I have the most amazing polish to share with you today. This polish is what got me into all the hype about this indie brand. Enchanted Polish Magical Mystery Tour really lives up to its name, magical, that's all I could say. I literally can't stop moving my fingers (when I'm not doing anything) to see the colors shift. I almost went overboard on the pictures (I think I did,lol), there's just too many good ones to show.

Anyway, lets get to the pictures. Here's showing 3 coats with top coat.


Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Magical Mystery Tour

Out of all Enchanted Polish shades, this is the one I recommend everyone to get! Nail Polish Canada and Llarowe will be restocking this along with some other shades soon. If you don't have this beauty yet, you really should try and grab this to add to your stash!

XO
Novi

1 comment:

  1. I have this one as well :) SO amazing! Definitely on my list of most precious polishes. <3

    ReplyDelete