Friday, August 30, 2013

My Picks of Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dust

Hi guys!

Today I want to share with you some of my new Zoya Pixie Dust from their fall collection. I really liked all the they have came up with in the past, and still need to add some of my favorite into my collection. Arabella, Tomoko, and Carter, these are the 3 pixies from this collection that caught my eyes. All my photos here were taken in a light box. I will be showing swatches with and without top coat. If you prefer to wear it with top coat, I would suggest to use gelous or glitter tamer top coat. I used 2 coats of OTD here, and noticed they are thirsty glitter, at least Carter is! That's the one I wore last, so I was able to notice it.




Arabella, a fuchsia red textured glitter with matte finish. Very opaque! I could easily got away with just 1 coat, but I used 2 coats here to get extra depth for the pics. I think this shall be my next pedi color ;)


Zoya Arabella - no tc

Zoya Arabella - with tc

Tomoko, a very sparkly silvery champagne shade. Although I like this one very much, I don't think my skin tone can pull it off *sad* But I doubt that'd stop me from wearing it :p. I used 3 thin coats here. For me, top coat doesn't change the look of this one at all, other than the obvious smooth surface. I prefer this without top coat.


Zoya Tomoko - no tc

Zoya Tomoko - with tc

Carter, a dark purple base with tons of sparkly royal purple glitter. My top favorite of all three! I used 2 coats here. First coat seemed like it's so thin that it would need 3 coats, but the second coat gave a perfect coverage! I love how the purple glitter sparkles under top coat. It looks amazing with or without top coat!


Zoya Tomoko - no tc

Zoya Tomoko - with tc

So which one(s) are your pick from this collection? 
If you are a Canadian polish addict lover like me, you can get your Zoya nail polish from Nail Polish Canada. That's where these 3 prettys came from :) 

XO
Novi

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! They all look so great on you. The one I *really, really* want is Carter. I've been waiting for these Pixie Dusts to come in at my local ULTA for a few weeks now! I can't wait to get my hands on Carter and Sunshine. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of getting Sunshine, but changed my mind. The name kinda odd for the color :D

      Delete