Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mint and Pink Geometric Dot

Hi guys!!

Today I have a stamping mani to share with you using one of the plate from Pueen Love Elements set. I've been wanting to try Pueen plates for some time, and so excited to finally get hands on them. It was HARD to choose which plate to use first, I love almost every single one of them! So I just pulled out one randomly and did a quick mani with it. Even then, I still had to choose which design from the plate I want to use, lol! Hope you like what I created with it :)







Base colors used:
Index & pinkie - OPI Steady As She Rose
Middle & Ring - Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Stamping colors:
Index & Pinkie - OPI Dim Sum Plum
Middle & Ring - Zoya Josie
Nail plate: Pueen 36 
For my thumb I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and stamped with OPI Dim Sum Plum. Looks ok, but I don't love it as much as the other nails.

My Pueen plates was purchased from Nail Polish Canada, it's also available to purchase from Harlow&Co, Pueen bigcartel shop, and Amazon.


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment