Thursday, August 8, 2013

OPI San Francisco Collection: Muir Muir On The Wall & Haven't The Foggiest

Hi guys!!

I'm excited to show you the first two of my OPI San Francisco haul yesterday, Muir Muir On The Wall and Haven't The Foggiest. I picked up 7 of them, and I tell you, it was hard to pick cause I want them all! (Don't we all? lol). I also did some nail art with striping tape using these 2 colors, which I'll be showing after the swatches. So stay with me, ok? ;)

First off, the bottle shot! 
L: Muir Muir On The Wall , R: Haven't The Foggiest

Muir Muir On The Wall, a dark shimmery plum shade. Although they are not the same, it reminds me of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. Classy and gorgeous! I used 2 coats with top coat.
Muir Muir On The Wall

Muir Muir On The Wall
Haven't The Foggiest, a grey-ish silver with formula similar with Goldeneye. I could've gotten away with just 1 coat, but I used 2 here, with top coat. It tends to flood the sides of my nail easily if I'm not careful. 


Haven't The Foggiest

Haven't The Foggiest
Aaannd the nail art I did with these 2 shades. I really like the color combination here, especially how my thumb and ring nails look. What do you think?




I picked up these from my local Chatters, retail for CAN 8.95 plus tax. For Canadian polish lover, if you don't have Chatters near you, Nail Polish Canada will have these in about a week (I think). Check out their facebook page for more info. 

XO
Novi

2 comments: