Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Chevron'd Watermarble

Hi guys!

Finally I can get on the computer!! I'm cutting it close to get my Watermarble Wednesday post done. Phew! 
I added a little twist to this week's watermarble mani, and I think it worked. Well, at least I like it :p. I used a subtle color for the marble design, OPI Alpine Snow and piCture pOlish Tiffany (see swatches of Tiffany here). Tiffany is one of those shades that's a bit hard to captured. Although the shade is showing pretty close as it is in person, it looks a little washed out here.



After the watermarble process is done, and the top coat is fully dried, I used striping tape to create chevron tips using piCture pOlish Lagoon (see swatches of Lagoon here).








What do you think? The more I look at it, the more I like it! :). All piCture pOlish shades I used here were purchased from Nail Polish Canada. They are also available to purchase from LlaroweHarlow&Co, and directly from Picture Polish


XO
Novi

No comments:

Post a Comment